Employed nurse's awareness about nursing sighted tasks

Esmaeili Vardanjani, Safar Ali. and Mohajjel Aghdam, Ali Reza. and Sohrabi, Mohammad. and Malekpoor, Padideh. and Dadkhah, Delavar. and Alinejad, hamdallah. (2012) Employed nurse's awareness about nursing sighted tasks. LIFE SCIENCE JOURNAL-ACTA ZHENGZHOU UNIVERSITY OVERSEAS EDITION, 9 (4). pp. 5501-5505.

[img]
Preview
Text
27.pdf

Download (223kB) | Preview

Abstract

Setting the nurse's sighted tasks and clarifying communicative lines and their purposes help effectively to establish appropriate working conditions. Approved nurse's sighted tasks are sensible and necessary for all nursing rankings and levels. Regarding this, a research for determining the nurses' awareness about nursing sighted tasks was conducted in internal and surgical wards in Tabriz selected hospitals. This survey was a descriptive study. 298 nurses were studied through a questionnaire that contained 40 questions in the form of self - reporting check list. 21 questions of 40 questions of the questionnaire were nursing sighted tasks; 19 ones were not. Reliability of the test was analyzed by SPSS14 statistical software during the study on 20 nurses. Inner correlation coefficient of questioner was 0.88. Most of the nurses were female (90.3%) and 69.5% married. 98.7% bachelor in nursing, and 90.9% of the nurses had BSc in nursing, 60.7% were under the professional responsibility insurance, and worked as nurses, respectively. The averages of nurses' ages and working background in nursing profession were 5.9 +/- 33.6 years and 73.13 +/- 108.3 months, respectively. Most of the nurses had average awareness about nursing sighted tasks, and Just 7.4% and 11.4% had low and good awareness. 67.4% and 29.9% of the subjects had known the presence of nursing duties composition very necessary and necessary. Overall, 97.3% of them have known the presence of duties composition very necessary and essential, and so these ones tended to be aware of their duties composition. Just 24.2% of the nurses had stated that there exists nursing duties composition. These cases can indicate the low level in-service education periods and also low nurses academic educations in this field. There are often ambiguous points in nursing activities which are arisen from working interferences with the other medicine professions in hospitals. Nurses are expected to do some procedure which is not their sighted tasks or they have not been trained enough about. Nurses ` activities in the affairs out of their sighted tasks and have done by system pressure have frequently led to complain of the nurses, and so this issue faces the nurses with so many difficulties. Esmaeili Vardanjani SA, Mohajjel Aghdam AR, Sohrabi M, Malekpoor P, Dadkhah D, Alinejad H. Employed nurse's awareness about sighted tasks. Life Sci J 2012;9(4):5501-5505] (ISSN:1097-8135). http://www.lifesciencesite.com. 815

Item Type: Article
Uncontrolled Keywords: Nurses; sighted tasks; duties; composition; awareness
Subjects: WY Nursing > Nursing Education WY.18
Divisions: Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery
Depositing User: Users 1 not found.
Date Deposited: 14 Aug 2017 06:13
Last Modified: 28 May 2018 09:27
URI: http://eprints.skums.ac.ir/id/eprint/2888

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item